1. Ensuring proper resource planning and right talent acquisition for business continuity.
2. Managing the hiring / vacancy attrition numbers of the location.
3. Managing on-boarding & induction of new joinees.
4. Identifying and catering to the learning needs of employees to enhance their capabilities.
5. Managing employee relations to maintain harmonious working atmosphere.
6. Statutory Compliance.
7. Overview of industry and organizational structure.
8. Creating and understanding job description.
9. Working on projects on best practices of HR and their implementation.
Required Candidate profileExcellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal people politely, willingness to learn
Good interpersonal skills
A Can do approach to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work
Proficient at MS Office
Must be a team player
Must be highly organized
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GTPL Hathway Limited